Enrollment Trends / History
- Enrollment History Graph
- This is a graphing tool that lets you select any building / grade with a starting date and ending date. A graph will then be displayed showing the changes in enrollment. You can also select the entire district and/or all grade levels. Flash is required for this tool.
- The Enrollment Time Machine
- This tool enables you to see the enrollment on any day from 08/25/2010 through yesterday. The report can be shown with or without gender breakdown.
- Compare two years / Same Day
- This is a graphing tool that will show the difference in enrollment between two years on the same month / day. For example: Comparing 2010 to 2011 how many more or less students were registered on each day in August? You can select by building, grade or entire district.
Building / District Statistics
- Build Custom Statistics Report
- Four steps for building your own custom statistics report. Pick one or more available statistics. Select one or more years. Select one or more buildings. Select the format. You can generate a table, a bar chart or a line graph. You can even extract the data into Excel. Flash is required for this tool.
View all Available Statistics by School Year
- Select a school year and see all of the available statistics for that school year as a table.